As a progressive, market driven company focused on the future, we are constantly looking for talented, creative, energetic professionals to join us. Only those seriously interested in building a rewarding career and a long-term relationship within a collaborative, informal work environment should apply. A sense of humor is mandatory.
Career opportunities arise on a regular basis at Genesis Worldwide. In addition to the position(s) listed below, please check this page frequently for new openings. Potential areas of expertise include: Operations, Sales, Accounting, Administration & Product Development.
Available Position: OEM Business Development Specialist, OEM Partnerships
Position: OEM Business Development Specialist, OEM Partnerships
Classification: Initial 90-day Contract leading to FTE status with benefits
Reports to: Corporate, Marketing
Location: Based in Phoenix, AZ
Contact: Susan Bryan – 928.340.3403
- Expand customer base for successful U.S. OEM provider by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and managing new OEM business relationships. Initial focus in the university technology transfer arena with emphasis on developing OEM projects to commercialize new products in assistive technology and medical devices; auditory devices; alternative energy (delivery, storage and assembly components; feedstock); computer accessories.
- Identify and develop potential new OEM customers with technologies at the commercialization stage by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential OEM opportunities by contacting potential partners and building key relationships.
- Screen potential OEM business by analyzing market size, potential and strategies, deal requirements, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Co-develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Help close new business deals by coordinating requirements; co-developing contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect corporate value by keeping information confidential.
- Minimum BA/BS degree. A minimum of three (3) years of successful sales experience in the OEM and/or commercialization of new technologies.
- Existing university tech transfer network preferred. Strong sales, research, prospecting and opportunity analysis skills. Excellent sales planning, market knowledge, and presentation skills. Candidates must be able to work from a home office and willing to travel at least 25% of the time.
- Must exhibit high energy level, goal-driven personal initiative, and professionalism. Requires strong communication, time management and planning capabilities.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Genesis Worldwide Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions (unless otherwise noted) are based at our corporate headquarters in Cottonwood, AZ. Starting wages DOE with good benefits. For general employment inquiry, fill out our online application and attach your resume, or mail a short cover letter and resume to:
Genesis Worldwide Enterprises, Inc
4600 S. Genesis Drive
Cottonwood, AZ 86326